- What did I eat?
- How much gluten and dairy
- How much sugar
- How much caffeine
- How much alcohol
- How much cheesy or creamy sauce
- How much processed grains (breads, pastas, pastries)
- How much soda
- How long did I sleep last night and the few nights prior to that?
How well did I sleep? _____ What time did I go to bed? ____When did I get up?_____
- How much water did I drink today?
- Did I exercise today?
- Did I take time to meditate and clear out my brain clutter today?
- Did I overdose on the news, Facebook, Twitter, or just plain old screen time (including watching TV)?
- Did I have a disagreement with, or was I treated poorly by, someone close to me?
A life well-lived depends on learning
- How to listen to your ‘gut feeling’
- How to trust your intuition and validate that it’s okay to feel the way you do
How to find ways to handle your reaction to feeling upset or off balance so that you feel supported and heard (one of my favorite resources for this is Talk Rx by Dr. Neha Sangwan)
There are many things you have control over:
- How you nourish yourself with food and drink
- Your sleep and screen time
- Your reaction to negativity
Making it a habit to be mindful of how you feel, while learning to ask ‘why do I feel this way’ is a sure-fire recipe for health, sparkling vitality, and longevity.