- Place liquid (water and almond milk) in the blender, followed by the kale and chard and the spices and vanilla.
- Blend until greens have become liquid.
- Add in frozen berries and blend again until smooth.
Notes: Enjoy while cold or store covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 Servings
- Big handful of Rainbow Chard
- Big handful of Kale
- 4 oz. almond milk
- 6-8 oz. spring water
- Splash of vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of ground ginger
- 3/4 c. frozen mixed berries
Credit: adapted from www.epicurious.com